Robert C. Collins, II is a Partner with Schwartz & Schwartz and he is a graduate of Milford High School, University of Delaware, and Rutgers University School of Law. The focus of Rob’s law practice is jury trial work. In one recent trial, Rob’s participation resulted in a nearly $300,000.00 verdict for our client. That verdict was sustained on appeal by the Supreme Court of Delaware.
Rob is knowledgable in all facets of the law relating to personal injury claims arising from car accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and dog knock-down incidents. Rob is passionate about helping his clients obtain the medical treatment they need and deserve to help them recover from their injuries. Rob is often called upon for his expertise in securing insurance coverage for medical bills and lost wages after a serious personal injury incident.
Offices: Rob sees clients in both the Dover and Wilmington, Delaware offices.
Primary Areas of Practice
(90% or more of Rob’s practice is devoted to the following):
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Commercial truck and tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Injuries from dogs
Other Areas of Practice
(less than 10% of practice is devoted to the following):
- Appellate litigation before the Supreme Court of Delaware
- Life insurance claims and denials
- Arbitration hearings through the Delaware Department of Insurance
- Supreme Court of the State of Delaware
- United States District Court for Delaware
- Milford High School
- University of Delaware
- Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, NJ
- American Bar Association
- Young Lawyer’s Division of the ABA
- Delaware State Bar Association