Our Appellate Litigation Attorneys have substantial experience in administrative, civil and criminal appeals to the Delaware Superior Court, Supreme Court, United States District Court, and Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Our appellate litigation experience extends beyond crafting effective briefs, to appearing before the Delaware Supreme Court for panel and en banc oral. arguments.
We are expert trial lawyers with offices in Havertown, Pennsylvania, Dover & Wilmington, Delaware and Salisbury, Maryland.
Our appellate practice in the Delaware Supreme Court includes:
- Preparing and filing amicus curiae briefs in the Delaware Supreme Court.
- Serving as local counsel in the Delaware Supreme Court for out-of-state counsel, as well as for organizations wishing to be heard as amici curiae on issues of importance.
- Coordinating and conducting moot court sessions in preparation for oral argument before the Delaware Supreme Court.
- Conducting oral argument before panels of Justices of the Delaware Supreme Court.
- Appearing and presenting oral argument before the Delaware Supreme Court en banc.
We also have experience prosecuting and defending appeals from administrative agencies such as the Delaware Industrial Accident Board, and lower trial courts such as Court of Common Pleas, which are heard in the Delaware Superior Court.
If you are a trial attorney seeking assistance in prosecuting or defending an appeal to the Delaware Superior Court or Delaware Supreme Court, or if your organization wishes to provide the Court with an amicus brief, please contact us.
Appellate Litigation in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania & New Jersey
We have offices conveniently located to provide expert legal representation in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Please direct all mail to our
Dover, Delaware office.
Please note that we only accept mail, exparte notice or service of process at our Dover, Delaware office, and DO NOT accept mail, exparte notice or service of process at our regional office locations.